Different background colors cannot be applied to different slides True or Flase? Before presenting the correct answer to this question, it is necessary to first refer to a definition of what the slides are and to which program or application they belong. As is well known, the computer has two main components, the first is physical and includes the visual and perceptual sections: such as the screen, keyboard and mouse, and the charger. While the second is the internal component that the computer contains, which is programs and applications. In, we will learn about PowerPoint and its uses.
Different background colors cannot be applied to different slides
It is not possible to apply different background colors to different slides True or False: The answer is wrong. Because certainly many different colors and backgrounds can be applied to different slides, in Microsoft PowerPoint. The PowerPoint program is useful in designing slides, for teachers to use, for example, to communicate information to students visually, away from memorization in an attractive and attractive way. It is also easy to change and update slides as needed.
See also: Information about the data science major
Having answered the statement that different background colors cannot be applied to different slides is wrong. Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the programs affiliated with Microsoft Corporation, and the following is some information about its features:
- PowerPoint is specialized in presentations, as it is designed from a set of slides on which information is stored, so that the topic title is placed on the first slide, and on the rest of the slides the topic is presented with its paragraphs.
- There is a set of options, from which the user can choose backgrounds, sound effects, colors, movements and expressions, and then insert them on the slides.
- The same appendix can also be applied to different slides.
- For example, when you press the F2 button, the slide show will be viewed from the beginning. This is a misinformation that is misleading for many. Decide f2 is useful for editing text when, for example, a square geometric shape, a circle, or the like is available, with written text inside it.
- Also the transition effect can be applied to all 1 point slides.
- The toolbar in the program, contains many menus such as display, insert, and others.
With this, we have corrected the phrase that says It is not possible to apply different background colors to different slides, PowerPoint is one of the open programs that can be used on computers and mobile phones to make presentations, and this technology has recently become widely used in educational institutions.
microsoft.com , Microsoft PowerPoint Get it now with a Microsoft 365 subscription. , 31L08L2022