Who is the referee of the Japan and Costa Rica match in the World Cup today? Japan plays Costa Rica this evening in the World Cup groups. Through it, we will learn about the match referees’ crew, in addition to the date, from the local match, Doha and Makkah Al-Mukarramah, Mecca time, and what are the broadcast channels.
Who is the referee for the Japan-Costa Rica match in the World Cup today?
The International Federation of Football Associations (FIFA) officially announced the international arbitration teams for all matches on Sunday, November 27, and the arbitration team for the World Cup match between Japan and Costa Rica will be as follows
- Michael Oliver, England player, referee.
- Stuart Bart of England is the first assistant referee.
- England’s Samuel Bennett, the second assistant referee.
- Senegalese Magette Ndaye, third assistant referee.
- French Jerome Brisard mouse rule.
- French Benoit Melo, assistant referee, mouse.
- French Cyril Granger is a video assistant referee who specializes in offside.
- Moroccan Adel Al Zawraq, video assistant referee.
Channels broadcasting the Japan and Costa Rica World Cup match today
The stations broadcasting the World Cup match between Japan and Costa Rica today, November 27, are represented by the frequencies shown in the following table
|Alkass Extra One HD
|El Kass Extra to HD
|beIN Sports HD 1 Max
How much time remains until the start of today’s match between Japan and Costa Rica in the 2022 World Cup
The Japan-Costa Rica match will take place at 13:00 Mecca time, and the remaining time for that match can be viewed directly through the following timer.