After announcing the date of Princess Iman Bint Abdullah’s marriage, many in the Arab world are asking who is Princess Iman Abdullah’s second husband.
In the following lines, Al-Fajr monitors who is Princess Iman Abdullah II’s husband:
Who is the husband of Princess Iman Abdullah II:
As for the answer to the question, who is the husband of Princess Iman Abdullah II?, The Jordanian Royal Court announced that Princess Iman Bint Abdullah’s marriage date will be on Sunday, March 12, 2023, a year after their engagement.
Information about Princess Iman’s husband
Princess Iman belongs to the royal family in Jordan, and she has a prominent role in political life, in addition to her participation in social initiatives that work for the benefit of Jordanian society.
Many citizens seek to know the most important information about Princess Iman’s husband, after the two stole the spotlight for them, as you can obtain it through the following points:
- The name of Princess Iman Jamil’s husband is Alexander Termoutis, after he changed it from Jamie.
- Jamil Alexander was a Christian, but he converted to Islam before announcing his engagement to Princess Iman, daughter of King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein.
- The origins of Jamil Alexandre Tremotis belong to Greece, as he was born in the Venezuelan capital, Caracas, in 1994.
- Princess Iman’s husband holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- Jameel works in the financial services sector in New York, USA..
- Mr. Jameel held the position of Director and Head of Business Development at Amarla between 2018 and 2020.
- Princess Iman’s husband became one of the most important businessmen in a short period, to be able to establish his own investment business.
Who is Princess Iman Bint Abdullah II?
Princess Iman bint Abdullah II is the daughter of the King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and Queen Rania Al Abdullah, born September 27, 1996. Princess Iman is currently studying at Georgetown University in Washington.
Princess Iman bint Abdullah II was born at Prince Hussein Medical Center. She has two brothers and one sister. Princess Iman joined the International Academy in Amman, the capital of Jordan, after which she graduated in June 4, 2014. Princess Iman also participated in a number of royal events, most notably attending the Princess’s wedding. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden on June 19, 2010, when she accompanied her parents to the funeral