It is a return to “transition” mode which was presented by RTL Belgium. The group, which has come under the joint banner of the Rossel group and DPG media, is in full mutation and the new teams put in place during the summer have their work cut out for them. Guillaume Collard, the new CEO has said it: the group reserves the announcement of a few new products during the season.
In the meantime, here is the program of what awaits you on RTL:
– Name of a dog: as its name suggests, this is a canine competition which will be presented by Ludovic Daxhelet. They were more than a thousand to register! The broadcast of the 4 issues is scheduled for Saturday at 7:50 p.m. The start date is yet to be determined.
– The storms of life: Christophe Dechavanne takes over the presentation of the show. Mallory Gatsbi is one of the personalities who will confide. No date yet.
– Documentaries: RTL TVI has embarked on a new project with the subject of the Heysel tragedy which took place on 29 May 1985. Six episodes are planned. Another documentary that should attract viewers is Johnny by Laeticia, a biographical film directed by William Karel largely with the couple’s family videos. This list is far from being exhaustive.
– The fifty: this is a reality show that brings together 50 players from reality TV in the greatest game ever, a bit like in the Korean series Squid Game (but without the dead). For several weeks, they will all live together behind closed doors and fight, every day, to increase the kitty that a viewer will win. Broadcast every day on RTL Play and Plug RTL from 05/09.
2.On RTBF: dance, humor, sport and a new taxi
It’s been a few years now that RTBF returns have been placed under the angle of 360°. Here is a very broad outline of the novelties to pin.
On the One
– The Voice Kidsis expected in early 2023, as well as The Dancer, adaptation by Fremantle Belgium of the British format The Greatest Dancer. Sara from Paduwa was chosen to present the program. Eight issues are planned.
– Humor section, the Floatswill celebrate their 30th birthday in October with Alex Vizorek. Five shows are planned.
– The sportwith Union Saint-Gilloise matches in the European Cup, the World Cycling Championships, the Women’s Basketball World Cup…
– The climate will also be honored with There is no planet Bpresented by Gwenaëlle Dekegeleer and Laurent Mathieu.
– The Great Cactussees new faces arrive, since at each show, a guest will replace Thierry Luthers. For the first issue on September 1, it was Yves Van Laethem.
On The Three
– Hep Taxiwill celebrate its 20th anniversary during a special program with a new taxi (exit the Tesla, make way for the real English taxi) and a cast to look for a new driver (Stéphane Bern, Michel Drucker, Harold d’Affaire concluded…).
3.On LN24: collaboration with L’Avenir
On the strength of the entry, a few months ago, of the press group IPM (La Libre, DH, L’Avenir, Moustique, etc.) into its shareholding and the synergies that have begun to result from this, the news channel continuously LN24 wants to be the one that allows and recreates the debate in the era of social networks.
In terms of content, the midday news, at 12 noon, will be produced in collaboration with the journalists of L’Avenir to focus more on the regions. At 5 p.m., another information meeting will give pride of place to DH employees, before giving way to a full hour newspaper at 6 p.m.
4.On TF1: the Star’Ac to seduce young people and parents at the start of the school year
– The Star Academy is back on TF1!Twenty years after its launch, the cult telecrochet which revealed Grégory Lemarchal, Nolwenn Leroy or even Jenifer will return to its original format with a weekly prime-time and a daily broadcast around 5:30 p.m.
– New investigators landed at Mask Singer: from the old team, only Kev Adams was retained. He is joined by Vitaa, Chantal Ladesou and Jeff Panacloc and his sassy puppet Jean-Marc. Two guest investigators will come to support them during certain episodes.
– TF1 will also celebrate the 20th anniversary of Un gar, une fillewithout Alexandra Lamy and Jean Dujardin but with new faces who will revisit cult sketches from the series.
– French channels have also announced large investments in fiction. For TF1, we will point in particular The Fighters(with Audrey Fleurot and Camille Lou) on the First World War.
5.The return of MasterChef and important changes at France Télévisions
In France, big changes are also coming to France Télé.
– France 2 has also brought out its old pans with a new version of MasterChef. The amateur cooking competition has already started with Agathe Lecaron and chefs Yves Camdeborde, Thierry Marx and Georgiana Viou.
– It’s the end of an era for the regulars of the Mistral since after 18 seasons, More beautiful lifewill bid farewell on November 18.
– Laurent Ruquier stops on Saturday evenings (We are not in bed, We are live…) after 15 years. He remains at the maneuver for TV kidsand will host two new programs: Everything makes us singin which he will revisit the news in the form of humorous songs and Today like yesterdaybased on archival footage.
– New face of France Télévisions, Jarrywill occupy a square every Sunday afternoon in See you at Jarry’s. As for Laurence Boccolini, she will be at the head of Sketch Story, a humorous entertainment where guests will reinterpret cult sketches in the form of short fictionson France 2.
– Numbers and letterswill be broadcast only on weekends on France 3, with Laurent Romejko, but without Arielle and Bertrand.
6.On Be tv: many new features
– If Walking Dead is about to know (finally) its epilogue, the catalog is full of discoveries. At the head of which we place Irma Vepseries with Alicia Vikander(Mira) directed by the French Olivier Assayas for HBO and which mixes thriller and comedy. The broadcast is scheduled for Thursday 15/09 at 8:30 p.m.
– Why not Evans?, adaptation in mini-series of an unknown novel by Agatha Christie by… Hugh Laurie. Broadcast from 09/24 at 8:30 p.m. on Be 1.
– In the department of suites, in addition to walking dead season XI(part 3), we will point out City on Hill III(from 22/10 on Be Series), Atlanta III (from 27/09 on Be Series).
The blockbusters are back. And September begins with a bang with Spiderman: No Way Home on the program this Saturday 03/09 at 8:30 p.m. on Be1. Otherwise, we will also mention Les Tuche 4 (10/09), The Matrix Resurrections (22/10), King Richard (29/10), Sing 2, The Batman, Suprêmes (21/10), Fantastic Beasts: the secrets of Dumbledore…