DAX and CFD setups explained by market technician Jochen Schmidt. In our webinar series point 10 | Germany trades here | Forex & CFDs daily.
– Abbreviation: DAX – ISIN: DE0008469008
Price: 12,665.03 pts (XETRA) – at the time the article was published
– Code: EUR/USD – ISIN: EU0009652759
Price level: $1.00303 (FOREX) – At time of article publication
- DAX – WKN: 846900 – ISIN: DE0008469008 – price: 12,665.03 pts (XETRA)
- EUR USD – WKN: 965275 – ISIN: EU0009652759 – Rate: $1.00303 (FOREX)
- Bitcoin BTC/USD – Price: $19,914,00000 (Bitfinex)
- Brent Crude Oil – WKN: 967740 – ISIN: XC0009677409 – Price: $94.745 (JFD Brokers)
- Gold – WKN: 965515 – ISIN: XC0009655157 – Price: $1,702.26 (JFD Brokers)
- Dow Jones – WKN: 969420 – ISIN: US2605661048 – Price: $31,510.43 (NYSE)
Forex & CFDs with daily trading idea: Germany trades here. Live on the trading day at 10 a.m. sharp and later as a video recording:
- 5 days – 5 day traders. Each with their own style.
Our webinar, short & concise the “Trade of the Day”.
Today: DAX, EURUSD, DOW.
- screening of the market.
- trade management.
- risk management.
- Review of the previous trade.
SIGNIFICANTLY better spreads – compare for yourself!
- Melting spreads at the best CFD broker in Germany according to broker choice, DKI, broker comparison and many other current awards!
- DAX40 only 0.8 points
- Dow Jones CFD DJI30 only 1.5 points
- EUR USD only 0.6 pips
- typical, reliable spreads WITHOUT additional order commissions. Trade cheaper with the quality market leader in Germany!
Trade with the best CFD broker in Germany
- Trade with confidence Best CFD Brokers 2021 (DKI) and the CFD broker of the year 2022 according to Brokerwahl.de
- The most prestigious awards in the industry and the customer vote go to: admirals / Admiral Markets
- Trade CFDs in rising and falling markets or stocks without any leverage
- Find out more about us – test us.
► Act responsibly ◄
This publication provides market assessments, regardless of which instrument may be traded. Admiral Markets is a Forex & CFD Broker, if you are trading the underlying asset as a CFD, please note: Forex & CFDs are leverage products and not suitable for everyone! Leverage multiplies your profits, but also your losses. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money quickly due to leverage. 81% of retail customers lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
There is no unlimited additional payment obligation for retail clients, professional clients receive voluntary additional protection of up to EUR 50,000 via the Negative Balance Protection Policy.
The authors may be fully or partially invested in the values discussed. This content is not a financial analysis: it is promotional messagewhich do not meet all legal requirements to ensure the impartiality of financial analyzes and are not subject to a trading ban before the analyzes are published.