Markus Lanz and his talk show have been part of the ZDF program for many years. In “Markus Lanz” the moderator talks to different people three times a week guests from the fields of politics, business and society on current issues that concern Germany and the world. So also on this one Thursday, 09/22/2022.
- What is tonight about?
- Who is in the studio?
- Is the episode in the media library?
All current information about guests, topic, broadcast and moderator can be found here at a glance.
The guests and topics of “Markus Lanz” on 09/22/22
In every “Markus Lanz” program there are guests in the studio who talk about current and socially relevant topics. Who is a guest on the current evening will always be announced in the afternoon before the show.
The guests and topics on September 22, 2022 at a glance:
- Franziska Giffey, politician: The Governing Mayor of Berlin (SPD) commented on the consequences of the high inflation and on measures to cushion it socially, as well as on the security of energy supply in her city.
- Hajo Schumacher, publicist: The Berlin-based columnist analyzes Giffey’s work as head of a red-red-green state alliance and the federal government’s current crisis management.
- Lamia Messari-Becker, civil engineer: The professor of building technology talks about energy consumption in Germany, the importance of electricity for the economy and society, and the scenario of a blackout.
- Stephan Grünewald, psychologist: With a view to the war in Ukraine and its far-reaching consequences for the German population, he talks about the psyche and fears of people in times of crisis.
The broadcast dates of “Markus Lanz” this week
As usual, the talk show “Markus Lanz” will run three times this week. The episodes are always recorded a few hours before they are broadcast. ZDF then always broadcasts them in the late program.
An overview of the broadcast dates and time this week:
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 11:15 p.m
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 11:30 p.m
- Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:15 p.m
“Markus Lanz” in the ZDF media library
If you missed the current episode, you can still watch it online afterwards: the old episodes are available as a repeat for streaming in the ZDF media library.
A portrait of Markus Lanz
Markus Lanz is one of the best-known moderators in the country. Before moving to ZDF, he worked at RTL, where he was the face and editor-in-chief of the program “Explosiv”. For two years he followed in Thomas Gottschalk’s footsteps and moderated “Wetten, dass…?” before the format was discontinued for a long time until the big comeback in 2021. He has been moderating the ZDF talk show named after him since 2008. It is also known for its many documentations.
But how does Markus Lanz actually tick privately? Does he have a wife and children? All information about the ZDF moderator can be found in his portrait.