Train crash at Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán. There, the Seville Football Clubwhich has started its journey in the new season with more lights than shadows, receives Xavi Hernández’s Barcelona Football Club which, on the contrary, is untreatable.
The Seville have only added one of their nine points in play in League: two weeks ago, when they drew at Pizjuán against Real Valladolid.
You can subscribe to DAZN from €18.99 per month to watch LaLiga 2022-2023
Minute by minute
More than before…
Good afternoon to all the friends of Goal.com and welcome to the broadcast of the match between Sevilla and Barcelona, the fourth match for the two teams in LaLiga Santander 2022-23. Stay with us to have all the information, with videos, line-ups, goals, statistics and much more.
REFRESH THE PAGE TO SEE MORE VIDEOS AND NEWS…
The great statistical preview of Goal of Seville vs. Barcelona of the League
- Since the start of the 2007/08 season, Sevilla have only won one of the 30 games they have played against Barcelona in LaLiga (D8 L21), their lowest figure against the same opponent they have faced in at least three times in this period.
- After two consecutive wins at home in LaLiga against Barcelona in 2006 and 2007, Sevilla have only won one of their last 15 games against the Blaugrana at the Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán in the competition (D6 L8), 2-1 in October from 2015.
- Barcelona have not lost in their last seven visits to Andalusian teams in LaLiga (W4 D3), their longest streak without losing away to them in the competition since February 2014 (25L D20 D5).
- Sevilla have only added one point out of a possible nine in their three games in LaLiga 22/23 (D1 2D), their lowest figure at this point in the campaign since 1981/82 (D1 2D).
- Barcelona has not lost in the first three days of LaLiga 2022/23 and has added seven points out of a possible nine (W2 D1), and has only conceded one goal in these games, its lowest figure at this point in the campaign in recent five seasons (also one in 2020/21).
- Sevilla (65.2%) and Barcelona (64.6%) are the two teams with the highest possession average in LaLiga this season. The azulgrana team is also the team that has completed the most elaborate attacks in the competition during 22/23 with 17, nine more than the Sevilla team (8).
- Sevilla have lost 40.9% of the games they have played without Jules Koundé in LaLiga since 19/20 (9/22), compared to just 12.6% with the current Barcelona defender in the team since then (12/95).
- Papu Gómez has failed to score a goal in his last 10 LaLiga games, his longest streak without scoring in the competition since joining Sevilla.
- The Barcelona player, Ousmane Dembélé, has participated in a goal in each of his last five games against Sevilla in LaLiga (two goals and three assists).
- Barcelona is the rival against which the Sevilla manager, Julen Lopetegui, has directed the most games in LaLiga without achieving any victory (7L 0V 3E 4D).
Where to watch live Sevilla vs. Barcelona?
Lineups of Sevilla vs. Barcelona
Seville: it is necessary to confirm…
Barcelona: it is necessary to confirm…