table of contents
World Mental Health Day 2022 logo. The World Mental Health Day is considered one of the most important global days that concern the person and his psychological life, and seeks to help the person live a normal life, especially after millions of people around the world were exposed to psychological and mental pressures as a result of the outbreak of the Corona pandemic after 2019, and for this the reference site will be provided to you with the most important details about World Mental Health Day, especially the slogan of World Mental Health Day 2022.
World Mental Health Day
World Mental Health Day is a global event held on the 10th of October each year, with the aim of educating and raising awareness in the field of mental and mental health, and promoting awareness among many people against the stigma of society against the mentally ill. . The World Mental Health Day event was launched for the first time since 1992 AD, by the World Federation of Mental Health, an organization that includes members from more than 150 countries around the world, and on this day every year, thousands of supporters come to celebrate. This annual awareness program to draw attention to mental illness.
See also: What is the date of World Mental Health Day?
World Mental Health Day 2022 logo
The theme for World Mental Health Day 2022, set by the World Federation of Mental Health, is “Make mental health and well-being for all a global priority,” This is because the World Federation has been working for more than 70 years to ensure that mental health is treated on par with physical health. Mental health problems are found in people’s lives, family and friends, workplaces and communities. Below we will show you the slogan for World Mental Health Day:
Date of World Mental Health Day 2022
The world celebrates World Mental Health Day this year On Monday, October 10, 2022 corresponding to Rabi` al-Awwal 14, 1444 AHThe World Mental Health Day is celebrated with the aim of educating individuals and societies about the importance of mental and mental health in all countries of the world, in addition to dedicating efforts to support mental health, while this day provides an opportunity for everyone working in the mental health or mental health sector to talk about themselves and the nature of their work. .
Objectives of World Mental Health Day
World Mental Health Day activities are held in the hope of achieving the following goals:
- Raising awareness of individuals and societies about the importance of mental and psychological health in all countries of the world.
- Educating patients and even talking about psychological problems without feeling ashamed or embarrassed, and dealing with them as physical diseases that are no less dangerous than them.
- Do more to pay attention to mental health slogans and headlines.
- Spreading healthy psychological awareness among individuals and societies, and helping patients.
Phrases for world mental health day
On World Mental Health Day, we show you some phrases that can be shared on social media to support mental patients, and the following are what we present to you:
- Mental and psychological health is very important for each of us, in order to lead a happy life, so take care of it and do not neglect it. Happy International Mental Health and Mental Health Day.
- In a life full of stress and tension, I hope you have an orderly and healthy mind, my best wishes on World Mental Health Day.
- There is nothing as complicated as your own network of thoughts, do not forget to seek meditation and peace.
- We all have the power to fight off mental illness and mental illness, and we can fight even the toughest battles with a healthy mind. Have a wonderful World Mental Health Day!
- World Mental Health Day will always remind us that mental and emotional health should not be ignored, but that it should always be approached with caution.
See also: The difference between psychological and organic dizziness
Pictures for World Mental Health Day 2022
Many people, especially those working in the field of mental and mental health, share pictures, phrases and cards to support mental patients, through social networking sites, with the aim of increasing awareness to remove the imprint associated with mental and mental illness.
And here we have come with you to the end of this article after we presented through it World Mental Health Day 2022 logoWe also showed you pictures and phrases about World Mental Health Day and explained the date of World Mental Health Day 2022.